“We just love a new hotel!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Marshall
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
Palm Bay, Florida
“We just love a new hotel!”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Clean sparkling new hotel, only open a few weeks but all the normal opening pains must have already been fixed because this stay was perfect! The lobby is gorgeous! The room was beautiful with a comfortable bed, a mini fridge (no freezer compartment) and microwave, coffee maker, nice bathroom with granite counters. Wonderful breakfast with more choices than usual. Excellent greeting and welcome at checkin and genuine care about how our stay was when we checked out. We look forward to staying here again next time we pass through!

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank pettravelkit

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Lamar
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Room was very clean & comfortable. The TV was larger than usual. lots of plug ins. Had room darkening draperies. Elevators. Ice & pop machine on each floor. Indoor pool with towels furnished. Exercise room & edia room. WIFI. Full breakfast with waffles biscuits & gravy etc. Ladies at the desk were very nice and helpful. Will definatly stay here again. Also allowed out little dog. no extra fee.

Room Tip: We had a 2nd floor room with easy access by elevator room on the north side windows where you can se...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Martin W
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is a new LQ and still very nice. It is the hotel I stop at when I drive from NC to TX...it makes the first day of driving a doozie....but well worth it. I am very picky but travel with my small dog so choices are limited.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Kristine N
Reviewed August 8, 2012

My husband and I had to drive from Illinois to Texas because of a sudden illness in our family so we didn't have time to plan in advance. I made the hotel arrangements over the phone. We needed a hotel that allowed dogs. Our experience at this hotel was excellent. Everyone was extremely friendly; there is place to walk your dog; the room was clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. I would definitely stay here again and I recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank Joanne C
Checotah, Oklahoma, USA
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great hotel. Very Clean. Staff was extremely courteous. Pet friendly. Would DEFINITELY stay here again. Price is very reasonable! Lobby is beautiful. Food was great and presented well. Computer accommodations were excellent. Easy access to wifi. Great number of cable channels. I'll be back!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

1 Thank 981catherinea
richardson
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This La quinta is brand new (opened 7/15/2012) The building is new and well kept and the staff was exceptional. THIS IS NOT THE OLD LQ THAT WAS NORTH OF I20 THAT WAS filthy. This Lq has a new owner and is up to the LQ standards. Don't let your Garmin fool you and take you to the old LQ location which is now Baymont( still not a good place to stay). The New location is about 1/4 mile south of the old location. The new owners and staff do a great job.

Room Tip: Great indoor pool.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank terry c
Albuquerque, NM
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I chose this hotel on our recent trip because of the outstanding reviews it received on Tripadvisor and because it allows dogs. The reviews were correct! We were impressed with the cleanliness and decor of the lobby and our room. Our room was also quiet and we couldn't here anyone next door or in the hall. The front desk staff was wonderful and very helpful. The hotel is right off the interstate and is in what appears to be a safe area of town. Our beds were queen-sized pillow top mattresses that were very comfortable. In fact, I peeked at the mattress brand because I want to buy one for my house!
The free breakfast buffet was also surprisingly good. There were three different types of cereal, bagels, muffins, oatmeal, yogurt, fresh fruit that actually looked fresh, canned fruit, coffee, three types of juice, a waffle maker (which made waffles in the shape of Texas), boiled eggs, sausage, biscuits, and gravy.I had the sausage, biscuits and gravy which tasted pretty good! I liked that fact that they didn't seem to have any pastries--these have started to become an issue with my kids. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family