“Great catering for lawyers in trial”
Review of Central Perks

Central Perks
Ranked #1 of 76 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Central Perks is located in the historical Weisman Bldg in downtown Marshall TX. We offer elevated spins on sandwiches, salads and burgers, plus espresso drinks in a bright cafe setting. The Weisman Center is home to numerous artists and merchants offering a shopping experience like no other in Marshall.
Reviewed July 18, 2014

Thank you Central Perks for keeping us well fed while we were in trial in Marshall. The food was excellent and the owners happily accommodated special requests and special dietary needs. I highly recommend Central Perks for any attorneys who are in trial in Marshall.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We were looking for a place to eat lunch that could accommodate our family's varied menu requirements. We are healthy eaters with food and gluten sensitivities thrown in, and the wonderful staff was able to meet each of our needs.
Marshall is the halfway mark between our family members so we will be stoping here again soon!!

1  Thank Hfrenchy
Reviewed July 13, 2014

It's been a LONG time since I've met truly sweet, caring people like this... My family and I had been driving most the day over the 4th of the July and stopped for coffees and smoothies. Seeing the couple outside, I figured they were open but they were (as I found out later everything in the town was) closed for the holiday weekend. As we turned to leave, they shouted for us to come back, and they opened up just for us. They didn't know I was military or that we were a military family; they just knew we had been traveling for a while. And for no reason, they stopped fixing up and started serving. And beyond the service, the coffee and smoothies were fantastic! It's good to see a business like that still exists with good people and great products. Thank you for both!

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Nestled in an antique store in downtown Marshall is a hidden treasure. Central Perks serves fresh delicious food and some of the best coffee ever. They also have a great selection of healthy vegan and vegetarian fare in addition to the usual offerings. Sandwiches can be served with either chips or fruit. The fruit is the sweetest most delicious fruit that you can imagine. I wish I could find fruit like that! The vegan Don Parks sandwich is phenomenal and they have several excellent veggie burgers, along with really nice soups and salads. You can also request soy or almond milk for your coffee and tea. If you've never has coffee with almond milk you are in for a real treat! We love this place and go every chance we get. Not only is the food superb but the service is so warm and friendly that you can't help but leave smiling. Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

For light breakfast, coffee or lunch, by far the best bet in town. They have an extensive lunch menu that offers a variety soups, salads, and sandwiches. This is not a greasy spoon. The foods they serve are prepared with fresh ingredients. They even have an extensive vegan menu for those so inclined. I haven't had a bad meal there yet!