“AWESOME”
Review of Central Perks

Central Perks
Ranked #1 of 75 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Central Perks is located in the historical Weisman Bldg in downtown Marshall TX. We offer elevated spins on sandwiches, salads and burgers, plus espresso drinks in a bright cafe setting. The Weisman Center is home to numerous artists and merchants offering a shopping experience like no other in Marshall.
Reviewed December 4, 2011

they serve Starbucks coffee, and do a great job of it. Only open from 7A to 3P, but they have incredible pastries for breakfast time, and their soups, sandwiches and salads are GREAT for lunch. I made it an almost daily stop.

1  Thank Carol S
centralperks, Owner at Central Perks, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2011

This review rightfully belongs to R&R Bakery. Will and Shawna are the best. Love y'all!

Robert Sorich
Owner/ Central Perks

There are newer reviews for Central Perks

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Cute, charming bistro inside a great little gift shop. Great service. Good food. Can't wait to return when I have more time for dessert - and to shop!

1  Thank KitCoward
Reviewed October 27, 2011

I love Central Perks!! I love taking my daughters and relaxing & chatting while drinking my Perkucinno. Their food is outstanding!

Reviewed October 15, 2011

Central Perks is a great lunch spot. We were enjoying shopping in the Historic downtown of Marshall, TX and stopped in here for delicious sandwiches. The service is very friendly. the location is right inside a very eclectic shop full of antiques, gifts and other items that are interesting. I had a veggie sandwich with hummus on it - very tasty. We stopped back by, later and got coffee and tea - top of the line selections. We recommend Central Perks, the next time you're in Marshall.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

I had the Don Parks. So many flavors danced in my mouth that I had a hard time distinguishing the ingredients. Staff was very friendly and they brewed a single cup of tea to order for my wife. I had coffee which was also excellent. This is a great lunch spot in beautiful downtown Marshall that also offers outdoor dining. Very relaxing and we will be back!