“Great Place for lunch, coffee, tea...”
Review of Central Perks

Central Perks
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Marshall
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Central Perks is located in the historical Weisman Bldg in downtown Marshall TX. We offer elevated spins on sandwiches, salads and burgers, plus espresso drinks in a bright cafe setting. The Weisman Center is home to numerous artists and merchants offering a shopping experience like no other in Marshall.
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Central Perks is a great lunch spot. We were enjoying shopping in the Historic downtown of Marshall, TX and stopped in here for delicious sandwiches. The service is very friendly. the location is right inside a very eclectic shop full of antiques, gifts and other items that are interesting. I had a veggie sandwich with hummus on it - very tasty. We stopped back by, later and got coffee and tea - top of the line selections. We recommend Central Perks, the next time you're in Marshall.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

I had the Don Parks. So many flavors danced in my mouth that I had a hard time distinguishing the ingredients. Staff was very friendly and they brewed a single cup of tea to order for my wife. I had coffee which was also excellent. This is a great lunch spot in beautiful downtown Marshall that also offers outdoor dining. Very relaxing and we will be back!

Reviewed June 27, 2011

Best sandwiches in town. They have an excellent lunch menu. A little pricey but well worth the money.

Reviewed June 10, 2011

I grew up in Marshall so to walk in the Weisman Building brought back memories. It is great to see living history. The antique/gift shop had was interesting too. We had a party for 11 people celebarating 2 birthdays. The veggie sandwich was very good along with the quiche. The Italian Cream Cake was fresh and the Dark Chocolate Cake had a cherry flavor. Looking forward to next visit.

Reviewed April 5, 2011

We had lunch at Central Perks today and were very impressed. I had the Classic Burger and chips and it was the best burger I have had in Marshall to date. My friend had the Chicken Enchiladas and said they were great. Loved the fact that you could sit out front and enjoy the weather. One of Marshall's best!