“Nice Clean Rooms”

Hampton Inn Marshall
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Marshall
Reviewed August 11, 2014

We stayed the night of August 8, 2014. The room was clean and nice. We liked the fact that our requests made online during the reservation were met. The breakfast was very good-hot biscuits & gravy, scrambled eggs, good coffee with a choice between decaf, regular, and robust, fruit salad, etc.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Marshall

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Hampton Inn suits our needs when traveling: mid-range price, breakfast, nice amenities, clean, welcoming, etc. and I love getting an afternoon cookie. In Marshall it was disappointing, not quite as nice and the AC was so noisy it woke me in the night. We couldn't eat the breakfast turkey sausage it was so tasteless. These aren't major issues, but I'm usually happier with my stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2014

When I arrived at the facility, I was not too impressed by the way the building looked; however the employees were very welcoming and helpful. The lady behind the front desk welcomed me by my name and was very helpful. She made me feel like I was coming home and even advised of the weather. My bed was comfortable and I was able to relax. Slept well and was ready for the next day.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Claudia L
Reviewed July 14, 2014

My grandson loved the warm clean pool and there was also a clean hot tub for me The hotel was in a great location between a fast food chain and a buffet chain. It was also easy to get to on a major highway in town and near a mall also.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Very satisfied. Price was competitive with less other national hotel chains. Well located on route. Easy to find. Great Business Center with a "real computer" which was important to me since I travel by motorcycle. All vending machines were clean, working and full of refreshments.....not an "after thought" like many hotels. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2014

We have been on a long road trip, our first real vacation in years. We have stayed at eight hotels thus far, and this was the best. Quiet, very clean, smells great, and Cheryl, the front desk receptionist was extremely nice, efficient, and helpful. Hampton Inns are usually my first choice as they are pretty reliable, but after a long day driving across the entire state of Texas this was a relief to find. By the way, if you want a nice Mixican place for dinner, try the Jalepeno Tree towards Marshall.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Great overnight hotel. Comfortable bed with lots of pillows. Breakfast has many choices from cereal to eggs and sausage. We loved the close parking for Diamond HHonors members as well as the warm cookies at check-in. Lilibeth was friendly and efficient at checking us in. Within walking distance to restaurants so you don't need to move your car.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business