“Just ok” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Marshall

Motel 6 Marshall
Motel 6 Marshall
Ranked #12 of 14 Hotels in Marshall

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2013

Checked in at 5:30. Checked out at 5:31. Upon inspection of room found that bed had not been changed since it was last slept in. Never again for this or any other Super 8 Motel. I have found you usually get what you pay for.

• Stayed August 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Jim V, General Manager at Motel 6 Marshall, responded to this review, August 11, 2013
I'm deeply sorry for the bad experience you had at the hotel. We have corrected mistake. I want to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we hope you will give us a second chance.
Valley View, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were pleased with this hotel . Nothing special but very nice television ! The thing we really will brag about is that I left my pillow . We called a hour after we left and ask them to keep it until we came back 6 days later . We really weren't expecting them to still have it , but they did !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Jim V, Manager at Motel 6 Marshall, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
Thank you for making us your home away from home. We hope to see you on your next visit.
HUGO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We enjoyed our stay here. We were on our way to Houston,vstopped here to rest. Front desk was nice and helpful. I really liked our room. Cool air, fridge, and bed was good. Didn't stay for breakfast. We will stay here again if we are passing by.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jim V, Manager at Motel 6 Marshall, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Thanks Mr. Steve for your feedback. We appreciate your business and hopefully you can stay for our SuperStart breakfast on your next visit.
Garden Springs, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

There was some good stuff and some bad stuff. First, the good stuff-friendly helpful staff, good pricing, and great location. Now, the bad stuff-there was people already in the room I booked (1st room), the next room I was given, the fridge, the iron, nor the coffee maker worked (2nd room), and there was some creepy-crawlies in the next room I was given (3rd room). But, finally, I got a decent room (4th room) and my night ended up ok. I've been in better hotels and I've been in worse. Looking for a room for overnight when going thru Texas, all I can said is, this Super 8 could be a hit or a miss!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank BlkTrailblazer
Jim V, Manager at Motel 6 Marshall, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
I'm sorry you didn't have a great overall stay. We hope you can give us a second chance to correct the mistakes.