Motel 6 Marshall
$40
$48
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This Motel 8 was so disappointing. The receptionist was very nice when she greeted us.
She asked if we'd like 2 beds or just one king-sized, and would we like smoking or
non-smoking. I said 'smoking' since my husband would probably be smoking anyway.
Well when we opened the door, the smell of musty cigars and cigarettes was over power-
ing. Even if it is a smoking room air freshener should have been sprayed in the air or
either have something plugged into an outlet for fresher smell. There was was appeared to
be blood or rust on the wall between the bed and the toilet. I used one of the bath
towels when i washed by hair and there were rust spots all over it. The covering over the
electrical wires directed to the microwave and fridge was all dusty. I believe also that the toilet bowl was a bit shaky. Not tied/screwed to the floor tightly enough. Not too impressive,
and don't think we'll stop there again. We stayed in Room 116, bottom corner......
I wish now I had of taken pictures to upload, but didn't.........

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2012

I have been staying here off and on when I am on bussiness trips. I have had a great experienc, the rooms are pretty big the beds are comfortable and clean. The staff here is really kind and helpfull. I will defiantly recommend this Super 8 Motel to my friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I was very happy that i chose this place! I was pleased with the cleaningness and very friendly place. It was quiet and relaxing. Swimming pool was nice and clean. I will recommend to my family when they are traveling.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Good location, clean rooms, and very kind employees! My family and I stayed there for the weekend and all of us enjoyed it! The hotel is right on 59S and not even a mile away from the exit. The lobby and breakfast area is beautiful! The super start breakfast was amazing my kids ate good and the items were fresh and healthy. Will return and this place should be the first pick for everyone that is traveling to Marshall Texas!

Room Tip: any room is good at this location
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family