“I would like to steal their recipes”
Review of Future Shark - CLOSED

Future Shark
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 30, 2014

At first I was a little jaded--initially, the place struck me as very Williamsburg--but the food was outstanding, the service friendly, and the prices very reasonable. Being vegetarian in Texas has been challenging, so finding an establishment that made a cauliflower/pesto. feta panini, and made it really well, felt like a gift from above. My husband was very happy with his chicken soup, and we both really enjoyed the decor a lot. We did not drink anything but water, but the wine list looked very enticing as well. The restaurant is sort of like a cafeteria in that you bus your own table and can sit at large tables with people you don't know if you want to. There are also cafe tables outside which are fun because of the restaurant's central location.

4  Thank Liz M

Reviewed January 3, 2014

With so few choices in Marfa I suppose I should be more grateful? Food was fusion, fine and fair priced. Service to pay,order was slow considering its buffet type and fixed menu.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Let's start with the name: Future Shark Cafe and Day Lounge: an apt description for a place that you can relax in for hours if you want. We didn't have time to do so, but we sure enjoyed the food. It's primarily middle eastern in style and everything we had was delicious. Very affordable too.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Such a great lunch! After 8 weeks touring USA I would rate this among the best. It's not posh ... Just good and easy.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Good, interesting, healthy, tasty food.
Open for lunch and dinner. Daily specials. Cooked and served by hip folks.