Cibolo Creek Ranch is the jewel of West Texas. We spent three days and two nights in the luxurious confines of the Ranch and were pampered beyond belief. The staff are masters at providing excellent care and privacy. Every meal was a taste buds retreat... we are still savoring the delicious quail and incredible desserts. There were a multitude of places to rest and recover... hammocks and quaint patio settings abound, as well as a multitude of activities from the pool and hot tub to horse back riding, hiking and mountain bike riding. The rooms are all styled with Texas elegance and a plethera of amenities and the spa offers its own luxurious escape. We are anxiously awaiting our next retreat to the beauty and amenities offered only at Cibolo Creek Ranch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 30,000 acre ranch, with the finest luxury boutique resort in West Texas and the Big Bend. Unique accommodations with fireplaces, spectacular views, gourmet food. Three restored adobe forts dating back to 1857. .Located 30 minutes south of Marfa and 30 minutes north of Presidio, Facilities include several museums, fitness center, spa, Media Center with a extensive library of movies and board games, horseback riding, ATV tours, Humvee tours, skeet and target shooting, hiking, mountain biking, bird watching and fishing. Near the Chinati Foundation, Judd Foundation and art galleries in Marfa. Big Bend National Park, Fort Davis, and McDonald Observatory within one to two hours driving distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Cibolo Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cibolo Creek Ranch Hotel Marfa
- Cibolo Creek Ranch Marfa, Texas