We stayed here for a wedding because in Marfa there are few lodging options, this place is in the middle of nowhere 30 mins to get to any kind of store. When we we there the roads we so bad had blowouts on 2 tires of our suburban. Beware do not take a luxury car to this luxury resort as the roads some times of year are horrible, took us 15-20 minutes to drive @ 3 miles.
Of course they had excuses but that was a huge problem. The resort is very expensive and food is expensive and not included and you have no choice but to eat there or drive, as I a mentioned above, thru bad roads 30 mins to eat- it is not worth the hassle.
We have traveled all over the world and the only great thing about this resort is it literally is away from the city. The rooms are not anything special for 250.00 to 350.00 a night they should be nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 30,000 acre ranch, with the finest luxury boutique resort in West Texas and the Big Bend. Unique accommodations with fireplaces, spectacular views, gourmet food. Three restored adobe forts dating back to 1857. .Located 30 minutes south of Marfa and 30 minutes north of Presidio, Facilities include several museums, fitness center, spa, Media Center with a extensive library of movies and board games, horseback riding, ATV tours, Humvee tours, skeet and target shooting, hiking, mountain biking, bird watching and fishing. Near the Chinati Foundation, Judd Foundation and art galleries in Marfa. Big Bend National Park, Fort Davis, and McDonald Observatory within one to two hours driving distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Cibolo Creek Ranch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cibolo Creek Ranch Hotel Marfa
- Cibolo Creek Ranch Marfa, Texas