“New owners”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Austin, Texas
“New owners”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I enjoyed this place years ago and then the new owners took it over and everything went down hill. Food qulity is very poor. It used to be a great place. If you want good Mexican food than go to Super Taco. If you like Kareoke than come here on Wednesday night.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank millenium1971

Thorndale, Texas
“Great lunch”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Loved the food, tea, salsa & really great chips! Outstanding guacamole. Waitress was very friendly and well mannered. The atmosphere was nice. The only downside was the booth's seat. It had been taped and the tape was very worn. I was afraid it would ruin my clothes.

Visited August 2012
Austin, Texas
“Average food, slow service”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

We took my dad to Margarita's in Marble Falls for Father's Day lunch. The food was of average quality and flavor, the service was painfully slow and the place was not crowded by any stretch of the imagination, Father's Day or not, it just wasn't busy enough to warrant a 20-30 minute wait for our entrees. I don't plan to spend any more of my hard earned $ at this place.

• Visited June 2012
“Unbelievable & BEST unexpected surprise!!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I happened to stumble upon Margarita's in Marble Falls, TX and after years of world travels, we both agree that this is the BEST unexpected surprise for Mexican cuisine and EXCEPTIONAL customer service!!!

I am not a fan of tequila and never order margaritas, but I asked the manager to recommend his best drink and he brought out their Top Shelf Margarita. It was THE best drink I have ever had!!

I am also not a fan of beans (re-fried or otherwise.) Let me rephrase that: I HATE beans and NEVER eat them. With my order at Margarita's, they brought out their INCREDIBLE barracho beans. OMG! I loved them so much! (I've tried ordering barracho beans from other Mexican restaurants since then; complete waste of time.)

The manager, who is the nephew of the owner, spent personal one-on-one time with my husband and I - to ensure that we had the best experience possible. The wait staff was extremely pleasant and everything was perfect.

We were quite surprised to see how spacious the restaurant was, (with at least two outdoor patios and four or more dining areas.

There was a family celebrating an 8yr old girl's birthday, (Lilly), and the entire staff came out and sang a special song for her, gave her a big sombrero to wear, and she was grinning from ear-to-ear like a little Mexican princess.

I don't give out 5 Stars unless I really, REALLY mean it .... so don't pass this one up!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank AmericanBlond
Dallas, Texas
“Not bad! And great service!”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

We were searching for a Mexican food place on a Sunday that had a decent rating. We were on our way to Fredericksburg. The one we wanted to go to, Janie's, gave us the cold shoulder and more or less told us to get lost when we came in 15 minutes before closing. Janie's said if we had a large party, they would serve us. Pooh pooh on them and off we went around the corner to Margarita's. It happened to be crowded so we decided to give them a shot. The food was really good. I had the chicken enchilada's with sour cream. They were really pretty good. Everyone else enjoyed their meal as well. Their staff and service were excellent!

• Visited April 2012