“Average food, slow service”

Margarita's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 85 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Austin, Texas
“Average food, slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

We took my dad to Margarita's in Marble Falls for Father's Day lunch. The food was of average quality and flavor, the service was painfully slow and the place was not crowded by any stretch of the imagination, Father's Day or not, it just wasn't busy enough to warrant a 20-30 minute wait for our entrees. I don't plan to spend any more of my hard earned $ at this place.

• Visited June 2012

“Unbelievable & BEST unexpected surprise!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I happened to stumble upon Margarita's in Marble Falls, TX and after years of world travels, we both agree that this is the BEST unexpected surprise for Mexican cuisine and EXCEPTIONAL customer service!!!

I am not a fan of tequila and never order margaritas, but I asked the manager to recommend his best drink and he brought out their Top Shelf Margarita. It was THE best drink I have ever had!!

I am also not a fan of beans (re-fried or otherwise.) Let me rephrase that: I HATE beans and NEVER eat them. With my order at Margarita's, they brought out their INCREDIBLE barracho beans. OMG! I loved them so much! (I've tried ordering barracho beans from other Mexican restaurants since then; complete waste of time.)

The manager, who is the nephew of the owner, spent personal one-on-one time with my husband and I - to ensure that we had the best experience possible. The wait staff was extremely pleasant and everything was perfect.

We were quite surprised to see how spacious the restaurant was, (with at least two outdoor patios and four or more dining areas.

There was a family celebrating an 8yr old girl's birthday, (Lilly), and the entire staff came out and sang a special song for her, gave her a big sombrero to wear, and she was grinning from ear-to-ear like a little Mexican princess.

I don't give out 5 Stars unless I really, REALLY mean it .... so don't pass this one up!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank AmericanBlond
Dallas, Texas
“Not bad! And great service!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

We were searching for a Mexican food place on a Sunday that had a decent rating. We were on our way to Fredericksburg. The one we wanted to go to, Janie's, gave us the cold shoulder and more or less told us to get lost when we came in 15 minutes before closing. Janie's said if we had a large party, they would serve us. Pooh pooh on them and off we went around the corner to Margarita's. It happened to be crowded so we decided to give them a shot. The food was really good. I had the chicken enchilada's with sour cream. They were really pretty good. Everyone else enjoyed their meal as well. Their staff and service were excellent!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Likeness
Burnet, Texas
“Pretty good food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

Great enchiladas okay fajitas, very skimpy on the rice ad beans, great salsa and chips and drink specials, however.

1 Thank hillcountrymama
Texas Hill Country
“Marvelous 'ritas and nachos!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2012

My husband and I meet at Margarita's for an occasional after work snack and margarita. They are very friendly and the service is great. We have never been disappointed with the food, it is top notch for Marble Falls!

• Visited February 2012