“Quick and tasty....”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Quick and tasty....”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

We recently visited Marble Falls and decided to try Margarita's. The food was good and it was seriously brought to our table within 5 minutes after we ordered it. We had the Jalepeno Chicken Enchiladas and Con Mucho Gusto, as well as yummy frozen margaritas. The chips and salsa was good too.

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank smokeybones

Houston
“Yummy tortilla soup and fried ice cream”
Reviewed August 3, 2010

Chips/salsa were very tasty here - service was good too. I was also pleased that I did not smell like salsa when I left. Good value - enjoyable place.

1 Thank YoostonTX
Flower Mound, Texas
“I LOVE IT”
Reviewed July 31, 2010

The atmosphere is great! I love the crane machine! I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who likkes tex-mex cuisine. The plants are cool.

1 Thank txredrobin
Texas
“awesome”
Reviewed December 25, 2009

i love margaritas! i have been going there since i have moved to the area and their jalapeno enchiladas are ridiculously good! with a heaping side of their fabulous pico. i will probably ask them to cater for my wedding. i will never be against this restaurant they are specktacular. my only complaint is sometimes their service isnt so good.

2 Thank Domino6
marble falls
“not impressed”
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Over-Priced for TV dinner type food. Greedy people ... be careful when eating there with a large group. You may end up paying an extra $150 for renting the back room if they choose not to seat people in the room because of your party. They are extrememly rude and refused to negotiate with us. We will never go there again.

2 Thank trish50marblefalls