“Delicious Bakery”
Review of Brothers Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Brothers Bakery & Cafe
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was just drooling for one of their chocolate croissants one day last week, and drove over there. I was so disappointed that they were closed ( it was about half an hour after the close time that is noted on the door). Sadly, I got back in my car and one of the workers came out to my car, apologized for them being closed, and handed me a loaf of bread! I was thrilled! How nice is that! Their food is delicious and the pastries are the best!! Can't wait to go back again, this time during "open" hours!!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Very nice little cafe everything is made from scratch and the owner was very nice and helpful with our selections.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I had a wedding September 21, 2012, I did not have my wedding cakes there and went back the next morning and he did not have an excuse why he did not make them very poor service I do not recommend them to anyone!

1  Thank claudette_1203
Reviewed September 24, 2012

DO NOT USE THIS BAKERY FOR YOUR WEDDING!! This past weekend my sister had a gorgeous wedding at the Horseshoe Bay Resort and had ordered cakes from this bakery, met with the owner himself. She ordered her cake and the grooms cake and it was paid in full and had confirmed with him early in the week the time and date of the wedding. Came time for the reception and NO CAKES !!!! He did show up with any cakes, nor was there a call explaining why!!! HE HAD, NO GOOD EXCUSE THE NEXT MORNING!!! Very disappointed !! Will never recommend them to anyone!

1  Thank farmgirl26888
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Breve coffee was good as was the tomato-basil soup. Sandwich ordered was not made with advertised ingredients. Service was poor. Cranberry scone was good. Decor lacked. Would not return.