“Breakfast”
Review of Brothers Bakery & Cafe - CLOSED

Brothers Bakery & Cafe
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I like to stop at Brothers for breakfast on the days I can get away for a shopping trip because I love their belgian waffles

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped here on the way out of town and it was a great find. Tasty breakfast items, coffees, lattes etc. Prices fair. It seems they can get a little behind so don't be in a big hurry but it was worth the wait!!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Chicken salad sandwich is excellent. Love their half sandwich and soup. Have great fresh baked cookies. Perk is free wifi.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Our family had a late lunch at Brothers Bakery after a cave tour at Longhorn Caverns State Park. I had heard it was good and it did not disappoint! The dining area was basic but the people are very friendly and helpful! My boys wanted to sit at the bar part that faces the street. They were excited to find a Scrabble board game ready to be played. The female employee that helped us (I don't know her name) was so friendly and helpful. We all ordered the Salad Roll Trio for $7.89. You can choose 3 salads from chicken, tuna, egg, pimento and veggie. I ordered the chicken, egg and veggie without rolls. My boys chose the same with multi-grain rolls. We look over the bread, desserts and breakfast items. Though not much was left at this point, everything looked wonderful.The salads were delicious! The lettuce and tomatoes were fresh. The chicken salad was our favorite. It had pecans, apples and celery. The egg salad was very good - it had a seasoning on it that was different but tasty. The veggie had a cream cheese/onion spread that was divine. For dessert we decided to have oatmeal cookies. Again, a delicious choice! The cookies were crispy on outside, chewy on the inside and great size. There was art on display for sale by local artists plus a collection of old Sunbeam mixers. The coffee and tea selection was amazing, too! By the way, breakfast rolls/foods are half off after 2pm. We loved the entire experience and will definitely return to Brothers Bakery! The time with family and delicious food was a blessing!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

If you need a super decorated cake this is probably the place. Their everyday offerings however are boring.

1  Thank S W