“Quality Stay!!!!”

Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
Vancouver, United States
“Quality Stay!!!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Accommodations were great, We were there for three nights. Manager was extremely helpful and very pleasant to talk with. Room was clean, bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was exceptionally good.....a variety of items to choose from, including the chorizo and eggs. Would stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Bob Z
John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
I enjoyed meeting you too Bob. It was interesting to hear about your fabulous trip and your hometown. Thanks for mentioning our always improving breakfast and other strengths. We are a long way from your place but who says you can't do your tour of the south again?! Hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Temple, Texas
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

I can assure you this hotel is the finest in Marble Falls. They offer far more than I have seen in many 5 star hotels. I could go on and on. But others here have mentioned the wonderful omelets and other treats. I want you to know about the great guy behind the scenes. My husband and I chose this hotel mainly because we had such a positive at the last Great Western we stayed in during our journey home. It has been a rather hard trip for me due to my health issues. We planned to stop there one night only. Yesterday, we checked out and drove a while before I asked to return to Marble Falls. I was too ill to make the trip, and wanted to go back to the Best Western. Late last night, we were back. The hotel staff there, like the last hotel, went the extra distance to be very courteous, and the comfortable room literally made me feel safe and able to rest even while in pain. This morning my husband spoke to the owner, John T. and requested a extra time for me to rest before we checked out. No one could have been kinder. This gentleman was so nice that he has really touched our lives. It is wonderful to meet such sincere and caring people along life's pathway. So many people have forgotten the Golden Rule. Not this outstanding gentleman. I will be back in the near future and look it very much! ;-).

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Dear Patricia V, Thanks for the terrific comments. I really don't know what to say other than you not only made me feel great but my staff is feeling really positive about all the changes we've instituted since taking over 6 months ago! Feedback from yourself and other kind guests lets them see that their efforts are both noticed and truly appreciated. Thanks again for taking the time. See you next visit!
Henderson
Reviewed January 20, 2014

they take great pains to ensure we are satisfied. their breakfasts are great - better than most other motels visited. their staff quickly assists our group whenever we have items needing assistance. the only problem is their TV has poor CBS reception.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this review, January 21, 2014
Dear guest,
Thanks for your great review! This was my first time working with your group and it was a lot of fun. Our entire staff enjoys visiting with you about your "rides". I'm glad the weather was PERFECT for you Minnesotans, I know it was a great respite from your hometown freeze. Please tell other bike groups in your area about our YEAR ROUND vacation paradise. See you next year.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I booked the room for my daughter who is my mothers caregiver. They welcomed her and her toy yorkie at 11pm after a full day of shopping for home improvement needs for my 80 year old mother. She enjoyed the reception and relaxation and felt very safe. Thank you

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this review, January 16, 2014
Thanks Janice J for entrusting the safety and comfort of your mother and daughter to our hotel. We DO have a very safe hotel as well as a staff that excels at responding to customer needs. I hope they both received useful information about our town's shopping highlights since there are many. Please introduce yourself when you get back to the USA and are looking for the best value in Marble Falls!
MARBLE FALLS
Reviewed January 8, 2014

This was a great place to stay over. Very nice room with extra room to relax enjoy the evening. The staff was very helpful at checking asking if I needed anything, or if there was anything they could do to make my stay better. Breakfast was also very good.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you Brown T!
We are very happy your stay was so good. We HAVE improved our breakfast with some more, subtle improvements to come. Glad our staff asked you to make sure and let us know about any problems or concerns during your stay because we want to respond to any guest concerns. Coming up.....we'll be putting in a new Gift Shop in time for the Spring! Having not only the snacks our guests like but also the medicine they may need in the middle of the night is just another example of our approach to Customer Service.
NJ
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The property appears updated, and the room is large and immaculate. Nice touches include extra pillows, larger refrig and microwave, nice flat screen TV and even a sanitized remote! You can tell the front desk manager takes great personal pride in how the property is run, and goes the extra mile to increase guest satisfaction. This is the best value in Marble Falls.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this review, January 11, 2014
Thank you SwellinNJ for your very kind words AND for labeling us "the Best Value in Town". That's exactly what we want to be so we found your comment very rewarding. Hope to see you next time.
Houston, United States
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Stayed for 3 days over Thanksgiving and was very impressed with the staff from the moment we called to make a reservation to when we checked out. The team was very friendly and accomodating - pet friendly which was a huge perk for us. Room was clean, housekeeping staff was exceptionally friendly, good breakfast and priced nicely. Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you Thomas C for the very nice comments. Thanks for not only mentioning my staff but noticing that they are a "Team". In fact, judging by how well our 2 professional football teams are playing, We may be the best professional team in the state! Seriously though, we may not be the best hotel in the state but we would like to be considered the best value!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Marble Falls
Best Western Post Oak Inn
Best Western Johnson City Inn
Best Western Johnson City Inn
#1 of 1 in Johnson City

Been to Best Western Marble Falls Inn? Share your experiences!