“Marble Falls Best Western”

Best Western Marble Falls Inn
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Marble Falls
Reviewed November 28, 2013

We stayed one night on a leisure trip. The night we stayed was very very cold and windy but the hotel was nice and warm. Liked the fact that there was an exterior door but also a hall door so you didn't have to walk outside to get to the lobby for breakfast. Good selection of breakfast items available. Very friendly and helpful staff and the hotel was very clean. Kind of high priced for my taste but it is comparable to other hotels in this area. Nice location to get to other places in the town and it was easy to find right along Hwy 281. No complaints and i'd stay here again if i was in the area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for your nice review. We appreciate you noticing several positives about our hotel and hope you will notice upcoming improvements on your next stay!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I cannot say enough about the hospitality at this Best Western. I made an error booking my reservation and the GM, John, and guest service coordinator, Linda, went above and beyond their call to remedy my problem - when they could've just said, "sorry, I can't do that". This Best Western has won my loyalty and because of these employees, I will consider Best Western more frequently where ever we should travel. This is a great place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lifeis2good

Dear Guest, Thanks for pointing out that my staff does really care about our guest's experience here as well as their overall visit to our city. Caring is probably the number one attribute I look for when finding new staff members because it can be the basis for every positive thing they do for our guests..

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Superior everything! Parking was stress-free and everything in the room was spotless.
The coin-op veining machine had Coke AND Pepsi! Even the wall-hangings were attractive.
Congratulations for an attractive, smoothly-run operation.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ella T

Thank you Ella T. for taking time to rate our property. If you liked our beverage offerings before wait until we install our new guest pantry. You'll find even more variety.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Loved the hotel and room; however, some of the tiles in the shower were with mildew and seems like housekeeping did not do their job, as some of the mildew came off with just some water and a bit of a scrubbing.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you Nora M. for your great review. Our staff appreciates any and all comments about their performance. We are glad you think more highly of Best Western due to us! See you next visit.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were in town for a marathon and stayed and chose this hotel because of the great rate and location. I was worried that at this price that it would not be very nice. It ended up being a great hotel, with comfortable beds and a wonderful breakfast. The staff were super friendly and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Marble Falls for a night.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Dear guest,
Thanks for mentioning our comfortable beds. I bet it came in handy after running a marathon! I hope you got a chance to use our hot tub as we runners know it's a good way to keep the pain away. We have the best location in town and we are trying to improve our breakfast every week. Thank you for noticing.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We stayed here in October for a short weekend away with kids. The hotel was clean and the room easily accommodated our family of 2 adults and 3 small children. The free breakfast had some hot items, although they were not freshly cooked, but rather being microwaved in the back. Still cannot complain about it, as we do not usually feel the need for a huge breakfast. We got this room at a discount rate on one of the discount websites, so I feel it was a good enough deal. If you want a view of the lake, you may want to look at other options. This hotel is on the main highway going through town and has no view from any room that I could see.

Dear Guest,
we appreciate your very nice comments about our hotel. I am the new manager and noticed that microwaves were being used. Obviously they can't cook everything such as breads/biscuits so we have purchased a convection oven. (It's quiet so you wouldn't have heard that.) I am glad you found one of our discounts on-line but I encourage you to always try Best Western Central Reservations first. Why? Because it should always offer the lowest rate AND you can get free rewards points! See you next time!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We made a reservation at this hotel for October 19, 2013. We arrived at 3:45 pm to find they had already given our room away. We were placed in a handicapped room, with no parking on that side of the building(all handicapped parking). I made this reservation many weeks in advanced and it was totally ignored by the new woman clerk at the time. In the morning, when I brought to her attention that I was extremely unhappy, she did not apologize or act as if she cared at all. She kept repeating that they gave me a discount. Yes, for a terrible room I would NEVER have reserved. The counters were located near the floor for wheelchairs, with handicap bars everywhere and no parking. I have plenty of money and I was more than willing to pay more. I wanted the jacuzzi tub I had reserved. I went from the top room to the lowest room. This girl needs to be fired.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
John T, General Manager at Best Western Marble Falls Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Dear Guest, There is no excuse for giving your room away. Of course you have my sincerest apologies. Obviously it was a special night for you and you were looking forward to enjoying our room with a whirlpool. We have had several issues with Third Party Internet Sights booking the wrong room (smoking for instance) and we have changed rooms to accommodate those guests even though it was not our fault. However, your reservation doesn't fall into this category. She clearly made an error with your reservation and there is no back-up for this one of a kind whirlpool room. Please contact me in the future and give us a chance to make it up to you.
Again, I am sorry your evening was ruined.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Marble Falls
Best Western Post Oak Inn
Best Western Johnson City Inn
Best Western Johnson City Inn
#1 of 1 in Johnson City

Been to Best Western Marble Falls Inn? Share your experiences!