“Pick up some Gordon's Fish Sticks instead.”

Doc's Fish Camp & Grill
Ranked #3 of 87 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Doc's is Family Friendly & Loves to serve your family reunions,birthdays, meetings, parties, rehearsal dinner or sny special occasion with fine seafood, steaks, chicken & all the trimmings.Doc's makes an excellent 19th hole, superb lunches, free wifi,and a friendly wait staff. All our food is made fresh daily.Come join the fish camp atmosphere for your most enjoyable meal.
Reviewed June 3, 2009

I took my wife and 2 kids to Doc's while on a short vacation. I had read that it was the number one rated restaurant in Marble Falls and I like to support the little guy. I ordered a combination catfish and shrimp meal. There was one fillet, that had probably been cut in half to fry, and 4 medium sized shrimp on my plate. When the waitress, who does a good job with the food that they're offering, set my plate down, I almost asked her if that was it. So, hoping that really good things come in small packages, I was disappointed that there was no flavor in the catfish or shrimp unless covered in their respective tartar or shrimp sauce. My wife had a catfish po-boy. I am under the impression that po-boys are are cajun delicacy which would require a somewhat spicy meat component. Well, you know where this is going. With the same tasting catfish used on my meal, the standout taste was the tomato and onion slices that came on the sandwich. My kids meals were a good value and we were thankful that their portions were that which we could 'steal'.

Reviewed March 19, 2009

Our family loved our food. We always ask if calamari is fresh or frozen. Doc's is not only fresh but is clearly breaded on site. They offer a few sauces with the calamari. We liked the ranch. The house salads were mostly iceberg lettuce and a few other greens. Our family enjoyed the stuffed flounder, the stuffed crabs, the fried catfish, and the coconut shrimp. Stuffed baked potato was good and half of us liked the garlic mashed potatoes. The owner is very hands on and service was quick. Watch out for old reviews on this place because it is now Doc's Fish Camp and Grill and has been returned to an earlier owner. My guess is that the 2008 reviews were under the owner trying to manage this place from another town.

Reviewed February 8, 2009

We decided to try Docs'after reading the other reviews on Trip Advisor. The staff was friendly and efficient. My husband pegged the atmospere as "Red Lobster meets Dennys". The menu offered enough choices to make it difficult for my husband to choose. We finally decided on the fried shrimp and stuffed flounder. My shrimp were good but my husbands' stuffed flounder was excellent. We will definitely eat here again when we are in the area.

Reviewed January 5, 2009

The new "Doc's Fiscamp & Grill" is a great improvement over the old "Dock's Seafood, Stakes & More". The food choice, food quality. & service has greatly improved since Bill Stohler has taken over Doc's.

We ate there Christmas Eve 2008 and even though they we closing early the wait staff were very accomodating and the service was great.

My husband ate steak and lobster and enjoyed every bite. I had steak cook just right and very tasty. There were several people in our group who had salmon and shrimp and even a vegaterian who had a "Beckie Burger". Everyone enjoyed their food choices.

We were very pleased that the owner came to the table to check on how we were doing and if everything was okay. We chatted for a while.

We definately will eat there the next time we are in Marble Falls.
I hope that we will be through there at lunch time to try one of the lunch specials.

A Hill Country Traveler

3  Thank EttaJ
Reviewed January 4, 2009

I was so pleased with Doc's Fish Camp & Grill. The menu selection is awesome & I was told you can order anything prepared any way you want it, Grilled, baked, fried. There is so much good food to choose from. It's kid friendly. The kids are easily entertained & have a full menu & desserts. Their frozen drinks are excellent & the beer is cold. It's our new favorite restaurant!

2  Thank dabble