“Good Food”

Doc's Fish Camp & Grill
Ranked #4 of 93 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Doc's is Family Friendly & Loves to serve your family reunions,birthdays, meetings, parties, rehearsal dinner or sny special occasion with fine seafood, steaks, chicken & all the trimmings.Doc's makes an excellent 19th hole, superb lunches, free wifi,and a friendly wait staff. All our food is made fresh daily.Come join the fish camp atmosphere for your most enjoyable meal.
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The food was good, the service was a bit slow, but it was all fresh so it was forgivable. Had the appetizer platter: very good. Daughter had the chicken pasta, loved it. Not too expensive, and food was good. Can't go wrong here.

Reviewed May 16, 2014

We went in for lunch on a Saturday. We were seated in the bar area which was fine. We ordered a drink and wanted to drink for a few minutes and then order. The waitress disappeared an hour later we asked if we could order our food. The waitress disappeared again then we could hear her talking to a waiter making fun of us, she was making fun of my husband saying oh can we order. We ordered right before we heard her making fun of us. My husband said that's it we went to the owner he basically said to bad we are busy. I said we realized you all were busy but actually an hour and fifteen minutes it took her to take our order. Again he said too bad and said come back. I said no we won't be coming back. He replied well people like our restaurant, that is why we are busy. He was very arrogant and rude and did not apologize. He acted like he did not even want to talk to us. We will not eat there ever again.

3  Thank Courtneychaps036
Reviewed April 27, 2014

This was a fun place to eat. The service was good and the place was decorated in a fun, interesting manner. Good fish dinner.

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

My family and I stopped here for lunch on Easter Sunday. The food and the service were excellent. I had the platter with fried crawfish, shrimp, catfish, clams, and oysters. It was very tasty. The rolls were great. I was able to make two meals out of mine.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

It had been a pretty long time since we had visited Doc's. Family members invited us to meet them there for the Prime Rib night and it ended up being our best experience at this establishment. Their service was greatly improved and the food was pretty good. Our table ordered a mixture of items and we were not disappointed. The Prime Rib was cooked as specified and the jumbo fried shrimp were huge. Baked potatoes and side salads were what we all had with our entrees. Rolls were brought to the table. The cobblers for dessert were okay. I would recommend anyone to try the place.

1  Thank Rufus318