“Best BBQ in Marble Falls”

Wingman Brothers Smoke House
Ranked #60 of 91 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: If there’s one thing that’s important to us at Wingman Smoke House it’s smoking and serving the finest craft-made barbecue anywhere in Hill Country.
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Excellent tasting brisket - can get lean or moist - go for the moist. My only complaint is that they don't use good white bread - it is ALWAYS dry and you can only get one piece at a time. we love this place but the individually wrapped slices of bread are annoying, not to mention tacky!!! They should have loaves and loaves of bread available so people can take 5 pieces if they eant. This bread-hoarding is not good for BBQ establishments, in my opinion. It seems to cheapo for me. I like how at Rudy's and Cooper's you can take whatever bread amount you want - it just got too annoying, and Burnet opened up Burnet Feed Store BBQ (where you can take a whole loaf if you want!) and it is closer to home. The BBQ here is good, though.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

We went to Peete Mesquite for lunch with friends who are long time residents of Marble Falls. They said that Peete's is a nice place for lunch and features good BBQ. The restaurant is like a lot of Texas BBQ places where you order at the counter and then pick up the food when it is ready. I had St. Louis Style Ribs and I thought they were pretty dry and tough. My wife had a pulled pork sandwich which she pronounced very good. Our friends both had a brisket plate special and also thought it was excellent. I guess I ordered the wrong thingThe counter service was pleasant and quick. Overall I thought it was a good place for lunch and it is very convenient to surrounding businesses and Highway 281.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Cash/check was the only negative. The BBQ and sausage taste great!! It's a "must eat" at!!

Reviewed December 16, 2011

Ordered up to discover no credit cards accepted. You pay the merchant fee by using their supplied ATM. Food was above average and portion size was generous.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

I travel all over the world, grown up on Texas BBQ. Peete's won BEST BBQ 2011 on my web site. And there is a reason why. You won't be sorry checking this place out. Just take cash, no credit.