“Good Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Burnet, Texas
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Tortillas seemed home-made when I went a while back - may have changed to store-bought, so be careful. Otherwise, the enchiladas and fajitas were very good. Service isn't always the best, but the food is consistently good.

Marble Falls, Texas
“Good food”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

served well and at a reasonable price! Good staff too.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Attractive place; so-so food”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

This is a nice restaurant but atmosphere and service are much better than the food. Chips are greasy, salsa bland. I had the Mexican barbecue which was pretty dull. Not really bad, but nothing special

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank frankwil
san antonio, Texas
“Best refried beans outside of Mexico!”
Reviewed November 25, 2011

My husband and I are new homeowners in nearby Highland Haven and stumbled across Janie's by accident. We decided to go in because there were a lot of cars in the parking lot and we're always up for Mexican food. We had breakfast tacos: bean and cheese and the migas taco. My bean and cheese taco was so good that my husband ordered a side order of refried beans for himself. The chips and salsa were also excellent. Our server was great too. We ran through our salsa twice and she was right there with a refill. We can't wait to go back this weekend.

• Visited November 2011
Marble Falls, Texas
“Where did they come up with this idiotic policy???”
Reviewed July 8, 2010

My family and I have been eating at Janie's for over 7 years now. Went in today for breakfast, my son couldn't finish his glass of orange juice so we asked for a to-go cup to put it in. Was told by the waitress that it would be $1 for the cup. Thinking she was joking, we asked again and she pointed at the front door with her finger and said "There is a sign posted... There is a $1 charge for to-go cups!" REALLY! Well if I ever happen to just have to eat there again, I will make sure we hold the table up for an extra 30 minutes or so while my son finishes his drink! RIDICULUS POLICY JANIE'S!!! Sounds like the owner/management needs some business education!

2 Thank disneyb