“Great People Great Food”
Review of Russo's

Russo's
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2009

Russos has a warm and friendly feel that makes it easy to enjoy great food. They have a creative menu that incorporates premium ingredients for a reasonable price. Make sure to try the steak...no kidding its the best I have ever had!

The best way to finish the night is to enjoy the fabulous views from their porch with a bottle of wine.

Reviewed November 7, 2009

For special occasions, I always choose Russo's. Texalfredo Red White & Blue with chicken is my absolute favorite!!! Everything is good, but their burger is probably the best in town. Plan on going here for a great meal and great service from start to finish and plan to stay long enough to have a beginning, middle and end!!!

Reviewed March 19, 2009

Our family of 4 had a mixed experience here. They should market their sunset outdoor views. The food is an interesting tale on Texan and Italian but the Texan aides were not always our cup of tea. If I went again, I would ask for sauces on the side. Pecan crusted scallops had an interesting sweet and sour sauce but it had a kick afterward. Their high-priced filet came out raw -twice- when ordered medium and still remained on the bill. The rest of the family were done before she got an edible one that had been sliced in half and sloppily re-plated. We are not in the habit of returning things to the kitchen so we were a bit surprised at how this mishap had been handled. Dessert of chocolate mousse cake was generously portioned. We asked for the addition of raspberry purée (served on other dessert items) are were very pleased with the results. We were also pleased that we had found a 15% off coupon in a local travel book at our hotel.

Reviewed November 23, 2008

Went there for the first time last night - the food was very good. Salad was fresh and more than your typical lettuce with an obligatory tomato - I had a pasta dish that was quite good and my husband enjoyed his scallops. The view is really great. Overall, much better than any other place that we have found in Marble Falls.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 17, 2007

Fav place in Marbly, went there before Prom '06. Adam & I went here before Cotillion '06.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook