“Good food with a good view”
Review of Russo's

Russo's
Ranked #7 of 86 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Stone Harbor, New Jersey
“Good food with a good view”
Reviewed November 23, 2008

Went there for the first time last night - the food was very good. Salad was fresh and more than your typical lettuce with an obligatory tomato - I had a pasta dish that was quite good and my husband enjoyed his scallops. The view is really great. Overall, much better than any other place that we have found in Marble Falls.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Fav place in Marbly, went there before Prom '06. Adam & I went here before Cotillion '06.”
Reviewed December 17, 2007

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
San Antonio
“Rude service”
Reviewed June 6, 2007

Ate there at lunch. Food was okay, but service was poor. When asked for salad dressing on the side, waiter said he would not do that. When asked why, he explained that it messed up the presentation. When I explained that I did not like wilted greens from hot dressing, he replied that the hot dressing was the whole point of the dish. Honestly, I was looking for the hidden camera - could not believe that I was having to debate the merits of ordering my dressing on the side! After I insisted, the waiter did talk to the kitchen and worked it out that I would get my dressing on the side. So there was a little bowl of salad dressing on the plate with my salad. I did not think that it messed up the presentation any more than the sack of potato chips that they laid on the plate next to my wife's sandwich.

2 Thank SouthSaintMarys
San Antonio
“Not an Italian Restaurant - good view, mediocre food”
Reviewed April 13, 2006

Perched on a hillside, the view is enticing. What a disappointment to find that the Italian offerings taste like they came out of a Franco-American can. Seafood pasta was overcooked, with long-frozen seafood and indigestible sauce. Eggplant parmegiana was unrecognizable as such - my wife took one bite and left the rest. Maybe the steaks are good, but we will not return to try them. Have a drink, enjoy the view and go elsewhere for dinner.

A TripAdvisor Member
“One of a kind menu, Best steaks in Hill country”
Reviewed September 12, 2005

The service was excellent. I got The best Martini yet, and I cant find a better steak - order the 12 ounce filet. I love the owners hands on approach. The atmosphere was nice but very laid back