“We had a good team lunch”
Review of Russo's

Russo's
Ranked #8 of 87 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Horseshoe Bay, Texas
“We had a good team lunch”
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

We had our holiday appreciation lunch at Russo's. Everyone enjoyed their dish. I had a chicken pasta dish with Alfredo sauce and jalapeños. I also had a good bean soup soup. Everything I had was yummy. The pasta dish was extra yummy.

Visited December 2013

Aurora, Colorado
“Great Christmas Lights View”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

This place has a great view to watch the sunset. After sunset at Christmastime, you can see the Marble Falls holiday lights in the park across the river - very pretty! My tenderloin was sooooooooo tender - great sauce. Enjoyed it very much!

• Visited November 2013
Dallas, Texas
“restaurant”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Russo's is interesting location to eat. The view is wonderful overlooking the lake and valley. The food is a Tex-Italian which is unusual. Service was very good and the waitress "Sam" very friendly. Considering other obtains in the area this is a nice place to dine.

• Visited October 2013
Allamuchy, New Jersey
“Good service, good food, good prices”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had lunch here with a girlfriend recently. The lunch menu is somewhat limited, but the prices are reasonable. The service was good and the food was fresh and very good. I would return for those reasons alone. However, the decor is sadly outdated and a bit depressing. The restaurant has a nice outdoor deck that overlooks Marble Falls. They also regularly publish 15% off coupons in the local papers.

• Visited October 2013
Horseshoe Bay
“Overpriced and overrated”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have been to Russo's three times. Each time there was something wrong with the meal, either the service was slow, or other mistakes were made. I contacted the management and they offered me 10% off my next meal. Big deal. If I wasn't happy, why would I come back at all for a trivial 10% off.

I wanted to like Russo's, but they need to work harder.

• Visited March 2013