“Good service, good food, good prices”
Review of Russo's

Russo's
Ranked #7 of 87 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I had lunch here with a girlfriend recently. The lunch menu is somewhat limited, but the prices are reasonable. The service was good and the food was fresh and very good. I would return for those reasons alone. However, the decor is sadly outdated and a bit depressing. The restaurant has a nice outdoor deck that overlooks Marble Falls. They also regularly publish 15% off coupons in the local papers.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I have been to Russo's three times. Each time there was something wrong with the meal, either the service was slow, or other mistakes were made. I contacted the management and they offered me 10% off my next meal. Big deal. If I wasn't happy, why would I come back at all for a trivial 10% off.

I wanted to like Russo's, but they need to work harder.

1  Thank dro1945
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We went to Russo's as a referral from our hotel. We got there and noticed 5 tables open inside and all tables available outside with no line at the hostess stand. We were turned away and told that we needed a reservation and they stop serving at 8pm...it was 7:20. The delivery of the message was rude and short so I can't review them because they refused so serve us. It was very disappointing. When we were walking in the parking lot with our tails between our legs, a couple that was leaving came to us and told us that it took an hour to get their food.

Be sure to call ahead to make reservations, plan to come by 7 and bring a snack because it takes an hour for the food to come to your table.

1  Thank Leslie S
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Food was awful...not fresh, calamari was boxed, tortilla chips from a bag...and for the price it was ridiculous.

1  Thank Calgreen13
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Four of us on a "girls' weekend getaway" had dinner at Russo's Saturday night. Reservations were at 7:00. Although the restaurant was packed when we arrived, we were seated promptly at a window-side table. Orders were taken quickly and followed with salads, but we did not receive entrees until 8:00 p.m. - too long a wait, in my opinion. When the entrees did arrive, however, they were excellent: salmon (catch of the day), pecan-crusted scallops and another seafood special. I especially liked the shredded zucchini ("spaghetti") in the scallop dish. View of the sunset was quite nice. Lively acoustic noise in the restaurant when there are many patrons present does not lend itself to conversation.