“Dinner”

Russo's
Ranked #7 of 93 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was the best surprise of our trip. The menu was so varied that making a selection was difficult. Food was outstanding and reasonably priced. A little hard to get to, but well worth it. I can't say enough about this place, except don't pass up a chance to dine there.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Amazing food. Dinned late on a Friday night, service was great and food arrived quickly. Steak was amazing and melted in your mouth. Would go there again, great for couples or families.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Nice location on top of a hill side over looking the town and lake. You can be seated outside if you like. The evening my husband and I dinned there was a nice breeze,and a server that was not our server offered to take our photo on the deck outside which was nice and unexpected, but just what can be expected from the costumer service at this location.
My husband ordered the boneless ribeye, it was cooked med.rare and it was perfectly done, so tender it was cut with my butter knife. I ordered the garlic chicken pasta, added shrimp and avocado as suggested and it also was good. Good value, many items under $12.00
This is a must try, we will be returning the next time we visit the area.

5  Thank Teresa O
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The food, view and service are great. Ribs their way are superb. The soup is fine, Most importantly, for a native New Yorker often fooled by claims of NY Cheesecake, Russo's is as good as many made back home. I will be back.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I had heard this was a good place to eat. I must say my seafood dish was very good (lots of shrimp and scallops) but the ribs that my husband ordered did not appear to be "baby backs" --big and overcooked. And he did not like the presentation on top of mashed potatoes. But the worst thing was there was a $3 charge for a dinner salad when it was supposed to be included with both our meals. When we questioned the waitress, she said they were forced to do this because of prices from CA. Come on! We've eaten in several places in the Marble Falls area and no one has yet to charge us "extra" when it was clearly part of the meal package. Service was also slow. We will never come back..

3  Thank Joan M