“Good food, not-so-good service”
Review of Bella Sera

Bella Sera
Ranked #9 of 87 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I wish I could write a better review of this restaurant, because I really enjoyed most of the food, but...

Our meal started with my husband cutting his lip on the broken bottle he was served. When we handed his almost full beer to the waitress and explained what had happened, she just carried it away without saying a word. Next, I was served a salad with the "house red vinaigrette" that I am positive was shrimp cocktail sauce. I guess someone just picked up the wrong squeeze bottle! Anyway, we were there with a friend who had told us this was her favorite restaurant, and that she loved the people that worked there, so I didn't say anything else about the salad. It did stay uneaten at my place throughout the meal, which never generated a comment from the waitress either. We were looking forward to checking out the dressing on the entree salad one of us had ordered to see if it was the same as mine, but her salad was served with ranch instead of the house vinaigrette she had ordered. Tea and water glasses were never refilled. Finally, I found out after the fact that we had been charged for the beer that cut my husband! I will admit that some of these issues might have been handled better on the spot if I had created more of a fuss, but I shouldn't have to teach the wait staff how to do their jobs.

There are newer reviews for Bella Sera

Reviewed August 15, 2013

The service was prompt and the food was really good. Mushroom pasta...Parking was easy and it was convenient right off of HWY 281 I highly recommend this place for dinner or special event.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We stopped in to the Bella Sera to see how good it was. Was it real Italian?, etc. What a delicious and happy surprise! The pepparoni pizza was authentic and delicious, and we tried the spagetti with meat sauce. We wanted to keep it simple to judge the sauces and preperation better. They were wonderful. The salads were crisp and tasty and the chicken soup was terrific. The wait staff keep the great homemdae bread rolls coming to the table and kept our glasses full. We have since been back a number of times and there has been no let up in quality or service. Do yourself a favor and give them a try.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

The food was good, the service was god, and we had a nice dinner. Good place to get out of the drive through rut and eat real food.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

The service was awesome. The food was fantastic!
Prices were very reasonable. We beat the church crowd by a few minutes but by the time we were leaving the restaurant was packed with locals ...... always a good sign.