“Great food.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed August 5, 2014

It's best to call in the order and go through the "exit" door and pay take out, the line to the place is always long and long wait for tables to dine in.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,322)

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This is a must try place if you are vacationing or just passing through Marble Falls. They serve good food and generous portions for breakfast but it’s their pies that are worth the visit. Get here early. We arrive at 10 AM on Saturday morning and the line was already out the door. By the time we left the line was half way across the parking lot.

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Yummy!!! Best Club Sandwich Around & of course, the Coconut Cream Pie was Delish!!!
Bring cash because they do not take Credit Cards (ATM on the premises). A Must Stop if you are anywhere near Marble Falls. The line goes super fast!

Reviewed July 31, 2014 via mobile

Sometimes you just wanna go back home and this place takes me back to my childhood on the 1960s. My grandmother had a local cafe on a lake in Oklahoma. Her menu was much less extensive, however the veggie platter that I ordered for dinner could have come from her menu. Pinto beans, fried okra, steamed carrots and iceberg lettuce salad with a bit of tomato and thousand island dressing. Good home cooking! I did not have room for the pie...

Reviewed July 31, 2014

I know this cafe is a staple in Marble Falls and a legendary place to eat, but I just don't see the draw. When I've eaten there, the food is just ok. As for the pies, still not impressed. The Koffee Kup in Hico has much better pie. But, that's just my opinion.