“Yummy pot roast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Bonnet Cafe

Blue Bonnet Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Marble Falls
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Yummy pot roast!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012

I had lunch here for the first time and it reminded me of my Grandmother's Sunday roast dinner. It was served with gravy and 3 sides. I chose fried okra, pinto beans and carrots. All was delicious including the dinner rolls with butter. The roast was tender and seasoned perfectly. I did not save room for pie but I saw many people eating and obviously enjoying every bite of the pie they chose. I was just passing through town and next time I am in this area I will definitely stop and save room for pie!! This is a wonderful place to eat some good home cooking and the service was terrific. I waited in line to be seated for about 5 minutes and my server was friendly and attentive. Bring cash or check. No credit or debit cards accepted. :)

Los Angeles, California
“Best Pie Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were visiting the LBJ Ranch and someone recommended the Blue Bonnet Cafe. We didn't have time to stop and eat but got two pies - Pecan and Coconut Cream. They were the best pies I have ever had!!

• Visited November 2012
“Amazing breakfast and great prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

We loved this place
The breakfast is fabulous - big portions and lovely tasting
I would recommend the hot cakes
Big fluffy pancakes with bacon and maple syrups - the coffee is tasty and free-flowing
I'd your staying in the area an absolute must
Try there pies

Houston
“Good Home Cooking. Great Pie!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Nice place to eat in Marble Falls. Great value! Was open even though many places in Marble Falls close after lunch. They have a Pie Happy Hour! Nuff said.

Grapevine, Texas
“"Had to eat here twice"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

Great southern cooking. Serves breakfast all day long. Run very efficiently. The pies are delicious. We also had the chicken fried steak as well as omelets. Nothing fancy just good food!!

Visited November 2012