“Great food and service”

Whataburger
Ranked #27 of 87 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Is this WB new? I don't know. I grew up in the area but live in Chicago now, so when I come home it's WB time. I don't remember seeing this one.
I came here a couple of days ago on a drive to Killeen. Cashier Matt was very friendly - my food came out very fast and the burger was exceptionally tasty, even for a WB, which always tastes good.
My onion rings were hot and crispy, and the server was very nice.
All in all, a great WB experience - way to represent!

1  Thank RICJ72

Reviewed September 28, 2013

order taken by chirpy little girl. she got it wrong . we got it straightened out.. the place was clean. and they were cleaning while we were there. the food was hot and good. they inquired, regularly, if there was anything else we needed. we appreciated them asking.

1  Thank Martha S
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This Whataburger was literally in the parking lot of our hotel, so we could get there on foot without getting back in traffic. Turned out to be a really good burger!

1  Thank kwhalen01