“Our Family LOVES this place!!!”
Review of Tea Thyme Cafe

Tea Thyme Cafe
Ranked #19 of 87 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Excellent Food...Clean and you feel that it's family run and they love what they do...Gluten Free....Desserts...Smoothies, Breakfast favorite....Just try it...best RESTAURANT IN MARBLE FALLS.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My wife had chicken tacos on a bed of fresh greens and I had a turkey Reuben sandwich. Who would think a turkey Reuben would be very exciting? The creamy melted cheese over a generous mound of deli turkey then finished off with a tangy sauce and warm sauerkraut was delicious. It was a mouth watering delight for lunch. My bride allowed me to finish off her last chicken taco, and again I was greeted by slightly spicy chicken taste surrounded by the best guacamole that I have had in a long time. The toasted taco shell enhanced the chicken flavor. Fresh taste, fresh food, well prepared, and served quickly by a friendly staff --- what more could you ask for?

Reviewed May 1, 2013

Atomsphere and service left much to be desired. I would go after my yoga class for fresh non processed food. I was never disappointed. However the service is awful and the space leaves much to be desired. It's like eating in a warehouse with christian rock music. Having found the Noon Spoon I doubt that I will return.

2  Thank lolapilar