“Friendly, casual, delicious!”

The Real New Orleans Style Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 87 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Enjoyed our dinner of grilled oysters and shrimp, crab cake appetizer was also very tasty. Crispy onion rings and warm chocolate was delicious. Staff is very attentive and friendly.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We ate here with friends on a Friday night. The staff was friendly enough, but then one of our group had his order "lost". I had the crawfish etoufee and have had much better. The rice was mushy and had several uncooked (and hard) kernels. The crawfish was rubbery, likely caused by being kept warm.

My server, who had been so friendly when we came in, ignored my empty tea glass but filled other glasses at my table.

Its not a bad place but could have been better...

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Very happy to finally try this place. Service was excellent and friendly, tried cup of gumbo (small but very rich in tender chicken, sausage, ham plus shrimp in a rich roux-colored broth with rice). It looked small (I wanted a small serving, to test the quality and taste) but was very satisfying and savory. A side of red beans and rice was loaded with sausage bits and also very tasty. I'll go back to try other items on the menu. The restaurant was clean and had a comfortable atmosphere. But the two staff members I dealt with were courteous, friendly, and welcoming from the moment I walked in the door to when I left.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We have been eating at the Real New Orleans ever since the storms blew these great folks to Marble Falls. Their menu ranges from cajun to burgers and great seafood. Fish tacos are the best and ribeyes are pretty good also. They portions are available lunch or dinner size.

Reviewed November 13, 2013

Crawfish Mac new item. Service was good. Food fresh. Authentic recipes with right amount of seasoning. Homemade tartar and great desserts. Come every Friday for fresh homemade bread pudding with special secret recipe and scrumptious chocolate cake.