“Worth every penny”

Marble Falls Massage Therapy Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Marble Falls Massage Therapy Center is a destination for the art of Massage Therapy!
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This place is so wonderful. Couples massage was perfect. Will go again! Easy to find, relaxing atmosphere, therapists were warm and attentive.

All reviews
in 4 reviews
"relaxation"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed July 17, 2014

I always enjoy going to Marble Falls Massage. The staff is friendly and the massages are wonderful...calming and relaxing too :)

Reviewed June 12, 2014

Our daughter treated us to massages after moving her. Our first time here. Charlotte was amazing with my husband. Summer was excellent as well for my hot stone massage. We will be back.

1  Thank Doghouse1606
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This was my second visit with Donna. She understands my needs, and uses the right amount of pressure levels. I come away feeling great! I will return many, many times. For Marble Falls, this facility is great. It is clean and the staff is very courteous and accommodating with appointment scheduling.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We booked a 60 min couples deep tissue massage this past weekend with Donna and Charlotte. Both were very professional and probably one of the best massage experiences we've had. Both of us like different pressure levels, and the ladies were spot on with the levels once we told them our preferences. If we're ever back in Marble Falls, this will be a must do again! It doesn't hurt that the prices are reasonable too :)

1  Thank Kosha S