“My first deep tissue massage!”

Marble Falls Massage Therapy Center
More attraction details
Owner description: The Marble Falls Massage Therapy Center is a destination for the art of Massage Therapy!
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I feel much better and will return!! Learn a little more massage and look forward to the next one. Great atmosphere and beautiful surroundings.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

The staff at Marble Falls Massage Therapy are professional, experienced, and accommodating! My husband and I had a hour couples massage from Victoria and Donna. What an excellent way to celebrate many years of wedded bliss.

2  Thank Chivasdog
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I had a Swedish massage by Donna and it was amazing! I feel so relaxed and she did an awesome job targeting all my problem areas! I feel so relaxed and ready to take on the day! Will definitely be going back to see her! :-) Highly recommend Marble Falls Massage Therapy Center!

Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

Yesterday Victoria gave me a deep tissue massage. Oh how I need my massages. Incredibly professional and my body thanks them all for being available. I haven't had a bad massage there, only GREAT ones.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have been seeing Victoria for deep tissue targeted massage a few months now and have been able to stop going to the chiropractor. It has been wonderful. Commitment and friendliness have marked all my visits. Now, with the new refreshing, roomy surroundings, the whole experience is the best. I highly recommend giving Massage Therapy Center a try.