Heart of Texas Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Marble Falls
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Heart of Texas Wine Tours — the perfect solution for a great wine tasting day in Central Texas' Hill Country!Enjoy the company of a knowledgeable, local wine tour guide at the wheel. So grab your friends, spouse, bridesmaids. . . and sit back, relax and take advantage of the most elegant and safest way to enjoy outstanding Central Texas wines.Call to reserve your personalized tour of the Hill Country's best wineries and vineyards.Great memories are only a phone call away!
Reviewed April 18, 2013

The location is beautiful, the house is stunning and Dale and his wife were incredible! We felt like we were family/royalty. We mentioned we were going to a spa, he got a someone from the spa to come to the bed and breakfast! He knew all the best places to go in the surrounding location and even introduced us to the most incredible breakfast burrito we have ever had in our life! We had the pleasure of not only staying there, but also attending a wedding on the property. If I was going to get married in Texas, I would do it there!

1  Thank cdc98
in 14 reviews
in 33 reviews
in 21 reviews

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My girlfriend and I had a fantastic time on this tour. To be honest, the cost seemed a bit high at first but having never been on a wine tour before I really had no idea. Afterward I realize it was worth every bit of it. Dale picked us up at our BnB along with everyone else on the tour that day and we were off to the first tasting.

He seem to know everyone along the tour and at each place they were very welcoming and grateful to have our group. It really was a fun time and we had the chance to try many different wines that we would not have normally picked.

Lucky for us it was a beautiful day and everything was just perfect. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone interested in checking out some Texas wines, for a nice weekend getaway, or just to try something different.

It definitely helped that we had a good group of people who were also on the tour that day as well. It was a blast...I just wish we had taken more pictures.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

My husband and I planned a mini vacation and decided to go on a wine tour. Googled wine tours in the hill country and Heart of Texas came up and I'm so glad it did. My first conversation with the owner Dale was so thorough and well planned. He provided suggestions of where to stay and what to do. Patty was our tour guide for the day and she was delightful. Very knowledgable. We did the tour on a Friday and it was just the two of us. They are open to changes in the tour if there is a winery you want to see. Patty made us feel like we were top priority all day. I will be going back and using Heart of Texas. Beyond awesome customer service.

3  Thank Gina C
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Dale was incredibly knowledgable and provided a safe, fun and unique experience. We will use him in the future and recommend him to others.

1  Thank ChadEverett
See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We were going to write a review, but everyone has said what we would have said. So click the link at the bottom of this review to see it in a musical video. One additional item that has not been mentioned in previous reviews was very important to us was that the company picked us up and dropped us off at our home. We didn't want anyone D and D. And Dale had no problem with adding that to our itinerary. It was a small additional charge and so worth it to our group. We had a great fun, as the video shows. If you are considering a wine tour, please call Dale at Heart of Texas Wine Tours. You will have a great driver, new and clean limo/bus, and a knowledgeable tour operator.

2  Thank Kathryn I