“Jeff is the very best!!!”

Heart of Texas Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Marble Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Heart of Texas Wine Tours — the perfect solution for a great wine tasting day in Central Texas' Hill Country!Enjoy the company of a knowledgeable, local wine tour guide at the wheel. So grab your friends, spouse, bridesmaids. . . and sit back, relax and take advantage of the most elegant and safest way to enjoy outstanding Central Texas wines.Call to reserve your personalized tour of the Hill Country's best wineries and vineyards.Great memories are only a phone call away!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Jeff is the very best!!!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

A group of 6 girls were in fredricksburg for a girls weekend from the DFW area, we are a very diverse and demanding group! Jeff was excellent he took care of our every need! He even took us all on a whim to Luckenbach, which was very close by but not on the tour plans. We had an excellent lunch at a brew pub in Johnson City on the square...a pick by Jeff that did not let us down! He never thought twice when we asked him to take pictures for us...with 6 cameras! This tour lets you select the wineries you want to visit, there was no hidden agenda to steer you to specific ones. We picked a couple, Jeff recommended a couple it was the perfect day!!! Request Jeff for your driver when you make your reservations you will not be disappointed!

2 Thank Cindy9999

Plano, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heart of Texas Wine Tours”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I really enjoyed spending the day with Annie from Heart of Texas Wine Tours. After I booked our trip, I spoke with Annie about trying to plan just the right spot for us to picnic. She chose a winery with a beautiful outdoor area for the wife and I to picnic in. The other people signed up for our tour canceled so we received a "private" tour that was lots of fun. Annie is so personable and extremely knowledgeable about the wineries and about the local area and its history.
If you have an interest in Texas wineries and are looking for a great tour company, I highly recommend Heart of Texas Wine Tours.
Jon S

1 Thank jdsplanotx
League City
“Great Birthday weekend!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My friend was turning 50 and wanted to do something different, so she set up a weekend in the Hill country to visit some of the local wineries and breweries. We selected the Wine of Texas Wine tours that also has houses to lease for the weekend, we stayed in the new Issac Milsap house, which was awesome. There were 5 couples and there was still room for 2 more! We started our day with lunch at the brewery, went to a winery and a very informative tour of the Bourbon distillery. We made a side trip to a local tavern/town for a break which was so quaint. We were watching them set up a country wedding under the 500 year old oak. Our last stop was to a winery that was premiering a new wine, we sat outside listening to a blues band tasteing some of the best wines, before we knew it, it was was past dinner time, Dale never rushed us to move along and even offered to take us to a place with the best burgers! I have to say he was right, they were close to the ones we make at home, We finished the evening listening to the band and eating burgers, the only down side to the weekend was it was too short, Next time we want to add an extra day so we can kick back and enjoy the house!

1 Thank Angela M
Pearland, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My Wife's 50th!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

One of the best mini vacations I've ever had. Heart of Texas Wine Tours was extremely accommodating, knowledgeable and had fantastic amenities in the Isaac Millsap house (let alone the brand new Mercedes van). My wife knew about the weekend, but didn't know the cake, campaign, flowers and custom birthday banner that I secretly called for and surprised her with. Dale and Annie are top notched folks. You can't go wrong with this group.

1 Thank Phil M
Pearland, Texas
“50th Bday!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Had a BLAST!!! Glad you only turn 50 once, not sure I could have that much fun again. Dale went above and beyond to make this trip one I'll never forget! He knows all the BEST places to go!
Annie worked with my husband to add special touches for a wonderful birthday celebration..champagne, roses, balloons, and a BIG birthday banner hanging at the front door. They definitely know how to make you feel special.
This is a MUST do and stay in the Isaac Milsap house, it's awesome!!!

2 Thank gmonard