“Great Birthday weekend!”

Heart of Texas Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Marble Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Heart of Texas Wine Tours — the perfect solution for a great wine tasting day in Central Texas' Hill Country!Enjoy the company of a knowledgeable, local wine tour guide at the wheel. So grab your friends, spouse, bridesmaids. . . and sit back, relax and take advantage of the most elegant and safest way to enjoy outstanding Central Texas wines.Call to reserve your personalized tour of the Hill Country's best wineries and vineyards.Great memories are only a phone call away!
League City
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great Birthday weekend!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My friend was turning 50 and wanted to do something different, so she set up a weekend in the Hill country to visit some of the local wineries and breweries. We selected the Wine of Texas Wine tours that also has houses to lease for the weekend, we stayed in the new Issac Milsap house, which was awesome. There were 5 couples and there was still room for 2 more! We started our day with lunch at the brewery, went to a winery and a very informative tour of the Bourbon distillery. We made a side trip to a local tavern/town for a break which was so quaint. We were watching them set up a country wedding under the 500 year old oak. Our last stop was to a winery that was premiering a new wine, we sat outside listening to a blues band tasteing some of the best wines, before we knew it, it was was past dinner time, Dale never rushed us to move along and even offered to take us to a place with the best burgers! I have to say he was right, they were close to the ones we make at home, We finished the evening listening to the band and eating burgers, the only down side to the weekend was it was too short, Next time we want to add an extra day so we can kick back and enjoy the house!

1 Thank Angela M

Pearland, Texas
“My Wife's 50th!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

One of the best mini vacations I've ever had. Heart of Texas Wine Tours was extremely accommodating, knowledgeable and had fantastic amenities in the Isaac Millsap house (let alone the brand new Mercedes van). My wife knew about the weekend, but didn't know the cake, campaign, flowers and custom birthday banner that I secretly called for and surprised her with. Dale and Annie are top notched folks. You can't go wrong with this group.

1 Thank Phil M
Pearland, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“50th Bday!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Had a BLAST!!! Glad you only turn 50 once, not sure I could have that much fun again. Dale went above and beyond to make this trip one I'll never forget! He knows all the BEST places to go!
Annie worked with my husband to add special touches for a wonderful birthday celebration..champagne, roses, balloons, and a BIG birthday banner hanging at the front door. They definitely know how to make you feel special.
This is a MUST do and stay in the Isaac Milsap house, it's awesome!!!

2 Thank gmonard
Houston, Texas
“Remarkable Couples Weekend”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

My wife, four good friends, and I recently booked a Saturday wine tour with HOTWT and also stayed Friday and Saturday night in the lovely Mary Milsap house (made available by the same folks). Firstly, I will say the accommodations were top notch. The ladies enjoyed the comfortable beds, tasteful decorations, and great socializing kitchen. From my perspective, the home's best features were the great patio, gas grill, pool table, and cork (!!!) floors. Taken together, these features and location equated to a great home base for a couples weekend.

On Saturday morning, Annie (highly recommended for her British charm and good advice) picked us up at our doorstep. Unlike most bus tours with mobs of strangers and a tight schedule, the seven of us cruised leisurely around the hill country in a comfortable Mercedes van, tasting wine, beer, bourbon, and even visiting a nice art gallery in Marble Falls. Annie happily let our day of relaxation extend into the evening, and never once hurried us along. We won't soon forget our great weekend, and will look forward to visiting again soon.

1 Thank Kyle Y
San Antonio, Texas
“Girl Trip”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Jeff picked us up right on time at the Inn on the Barron Creek. He was very friendly and took very good care of us. At one winery Jeff even held our purses because they were getting heavy. We would definitely use Heart of Texas Wine Tours again and Jeff was SUPER....

Visited September 2012