“Double Horn Brewing”

Double Horn Brewing Company
Ranked #11 of 85 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Drinks, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ogden
“Double Horn Brewing”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

When I drove up for lunch it was hard to tell if they were open. No lights on or open signs. Try door before driving away. Once inside it is nice. Great beers made by a guy formerly of Real Ale. They offer a couple of Texas guest taps in addition to their own.

• Visited April 2014

“We try to stop here every trip”
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

If we're lucky to time our trips out, we can eat lunch or dinner here @ the Double Horn brewpub. Great food, & great beers on tap from not only other local TX craft beer but their own. Good atmosphere & good location near the bridge & off 281 (just across from the Bluebonnet) .

Trophy Club, Texas
“Poor quality, poor tasting food”
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Food was dry, service was slow. We had to ask two different servers before we finally got straws to go with our drinks. The waiter didn't write down our order, and of course there was an issue. Do they think they are impressing us with their (abysmal) memory skills?

Visited May 2014
Waxahachie, Texas
“Not completely up to par”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We were told by a local man that the burgers here were good. My son agreed. Unfortunately, the rest of us got Chicken Fried Steak and mashed potatoes. The steak was good, not great and the potatoes were luke warm. We did start off with the onion ring appetizer and that was delish!! Can only recommend the Bison Burger and the Onion Ring appetizer....other than that you are on your own.

Visited May 2014
Universal City
“It was alright.”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My friend and I had a late lunch on Saturday. She had a burger and I had the steak sandwich. She said the burger was good but my steak sandwich was not. The meat was dry. And the coleslaw didn't have any mayonnaise. The beans had some kind of twang to them. I wasn't impressed. I did try a flight of beers but I was disappointed that they only sell their own beer. So I ended up drinking water.

• Visited May 2014