“Good food but pricy average beer”

Double Horn Brewing Company
Ranked #19 of 87 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 25, 2012 via mobile

Food was good but was it worth the money. Ehh, i would say no. A normal place for a first timer but i would choose somewhere else next time. I tasted all the beers and below are my thoughts.

*Stout scout tastes like old burnt coffee beans
*Wheat tastes very Citrusly
*Pale ale reminds me of lone star beer
*Day sum Ila like a crappy blue moon

Tip: Stout with Dr pepper is like a Dr coffee

Reviewed April 20, 2012

Average all around. Chili meaty and spicy. Burger average. Service slow, got my side halfway thru meal. Not bad, not great. Beers looked good.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I really like Bison Burger for taste and health and they serve up an excellent one.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

Good food, great beer, and excellent service! Highly recommend to anyone that likes a cold one.

Reviewed March 22, 2012

Went here for my birthday lunch with a friend. We had the the guacamole/queso/salsa appetizer with chips - superb! No problem with the guacamole coming without onions - made fresh to order. We had the black forest ham and cheese (gruyere? - I can't remember, it was AWESOME, though!) with tea. It was all so very good and the wait staff was all male, but very friendly. They have a micro brewery there that I heard was excellent - menat to try it but I was driving. Want to go again for dinner and have steak. Friends told me it was awesome as well. gotta try! Marble Falls is lucky to have a place like this there.