“Great lunch spot”

Noon Spoon Cafe
Ranked #5 of 89 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Noon Spoon Cafe has been open for 9 years and serves delicious soups, fresh salads, quesadillas, baked potatoes and daily specials to name a few for lunch. The lunch menu is large with plenty of choices for vegetarians, carnivores and gluten free options. We have a variety of family style dinners, sides and desserts available for groups ranging from 6 to 200 people.
Reviewed August 10, 2011

This is a great place for lunch. Lunch specials change daily and food is fresh. The restaurant is not on the main highway so you have to know where it is but well worth the visit. Have eaten there several times and never disappointed. In my opinion the best place for lunch in Marble Falls.

2  Thank Mozarteum42

Reviewed June 28, 2011

Took my kids there for lunch and the food was yummy! Such a cozy atmosphere and so many choices on the menu! The soups are amazing! The salads are so fresh and delicious! The fruit is served with a homemade fruit dip that is fabulous! There are wraps, sandwiches, baked potatoes, daily specials like lasagna and meatloaf, and so much more! I really love how the food is so fresh and healthy. The service was great, and we can't wait to go back for more!

3  Thank KKZ589
Reviewed June 7, 2011

We ate at Noon Spoon Cafe today for breakfast. We were the only people there, which should have been a sign. We order our drinks, 5 minutes later they arrived. Ordered our food and at least 35 minutes later it arrived. The food was good, but the time it took to prepare and to bring to the table was ridiculous! The waiter brought me 2 refills of coffee before we received our meals. I think if the food was served quicker, it would probably be a successful restaurant, but it shouldn't take a over a hour to go out for breakfast. Speed it up, Noon Spoon!!

2  Thank smokeybones
Reviewed February 10, 2011

OK - I may be shot for saying this, but the Noon Spoon is a MUCH better breakfast destination than the Bluebonnet Cafe. Granted, the Bluebonnet is an icon that you must go to and it does have good, typical small town cafe food. But if you want super fresh ingredients and big city quality, then the Noon Spoon is the place to go. The restaurant is in an old house so seating is little bit limited but the food is well worth it. I had an veggie omelet that included lightly sauted FRESH veggies. The guys had biscuits and gravy while the kids chowed on pancakes and french toast. All I can say is that I am so glad that we discovered this place! Marble Falls is somewhat limited in restaurant choices - especially since the economic downturn - so I'm glad to see a new, high quality, restaurant open up. As a side note, the service was also quick and friendly - even though the place was packed. Hard to find in that area.

4  Thank SKEJMAL