“Best Italian in the county”
Review of Francesco's

Francesco's
Ranked #6 of 87 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

We had dinner on 8/15. Great service an attentive wait staff. We had the pasta sampler, ravioli and a pizza to go.

Salad was average. The bread was fresh and hot.

I like the pasta sampler, I get a small amount of the best pasta that is just enough. Ravioli were great as from an expert. Need to enjoy your wine when first served as they are very hot.

We brought a very good Italian wine to complement our meal, 2011 Monte Falco Rosso. Try it you will see why it is a good choice for Italian.

We have been here prior when we wanted good Italian. We will return again and most likely again

Reviewed July 4, 2014

OK, we veered away from pasta and had the steaks but they were delicious! Covered with spinach, cannellini beans and fresh tomatoes. The service is excellent and extremely helpful at all time. Very good bread rolls to go with the meal. Salad was crisp, fresh and ice cold! Worth a stop when in Marble Falls.

1  Thank Hank H
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Wife and I went here she really liked it. I'm fussier, food was good but far from the best I ever had. I liked to be wowed at a restaurant - this place didn't wow me but it was still good.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

We have always had a good meal here. For a small town version of Italian food, it's pretty good. Prices are very reasonable, $10- $16 per plate. I enjoy all the pasta dishes; I've never tried the pizza but I think of that as a "fast food" option and would rather have something more interesting when dining out. Service has always been attentive. Bring your own wine and corkscrew; they don't even charge a service fee when they provide the wine glasses. The owner, a young woman, walks through and checks on customers frequently. It's a good place for a group meal. The room is quiet enough that you can actually hear each other talk which is not the case in so many chain restaurants today. They don't mind moving tables together and preparing separate checks for large parties.

1  Thank R L
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

Frozen food all the way
Plain simple bad bad service
Manager wasn't willing to re do my plate even when they brought the wrong plate
I agree to keep it if they modified the fish the manager said no I asked for the owner he was no where to be found the only reason I went there is because I found out that the owner is Mexican and I'm Mexican but I will not go back there