“Very good Italian food!”
Review of Francesco's

Francesco's
Ranked #6 of 93 Restaurants in Marble Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We have eaten here many times over the past 5 years and have always had a good meal! My husband is very picky about his "Alfredo" and loves this one. I have tried many dishes from the "pasta trio" to the "sausage piazzoli" and all are very good. The bread is awesome and a salad is included. Very reasonably priced!. They do not have a liquor liscense but bring your own wine!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

By far, some of the best Itqalian food I've ever had. I ordered Shrimp Picata, minestrone soup, and a lemincello mascarpone cake. Service was excellent. Prices were exceptionally reasonable. If you want alcohol you must bring your own. My one complaint (although I said nothing) is that I ordered water and it is highly chlorinated. From the outside it looks like a hole-in-the-wall. Great food on the inside.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We eat here quite often and the food and service is always excellent. The servings are large and always fresh and hot plus the bread is to die for! We have never been disappointed.

Reviewed July 23, 2012

We needed to fuel up on carbs before a tri-athelon and so Italian is #1! Food was average but tasty. Not bad, but I'd go to a Doc's or some bigger place next time. But if you want Italian, this wasn't a bad choice at all. I think it must employ every Marble Falls High School student in town. They were adorable in their youngness as wait staff.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We went to this restaurant for a date night while staying in the Horseshoe Bay area. The reviews I read were spot on. The food is great, it's a cute little place. The wait staff seemed to be mostly high school aged kids, but they were all very nice. Our waiter was a little slow, but in his defense I think he was new. I'm sure we'll be back when we're in Marble Falls.