Open today: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Book In Advance

Ways to Experience Flat Creek Estate Winery
from $75.00
More Info
All reviews pizza wine tasting tasting room hill country take home cheese plate rolling hills great wine tasting experience grounds are beautiful the owner downtown austin frisbee golf course beautiful walk bought bottles cant wait dining room
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My sister in law brought me here. I have never been here before but she has, she made reservations for us to have brunch/lunch and we did the wine tasting. It was a nice experience next time I would probably do the wine tour.

Reviewed October 21, 2018

We went there with a couple of neighbors since none of us had been there, Wow, were we impressed! What a beautiful place and restaurant. We purchased a wine tasting package and the lady who helped us was very knowledgeable with her explanations. Wine was excellent and we all bought some bottles to take home. Well worth the drive from San Antonio!

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Enjoy Flat Creek Estate Winery wines in a beautiful scenic area. The wine-tasting is room is beautiful and inviting. Select 6 wines to taste and snacks are available for purchase. Tours are available. If you happen to purchase 3 bottles of wine, you receive 1 wine-tasting free.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

We were 5 ladies enjoying an evening out. My airline chicken was delicious and my friends enjoyed their food also. The drive out was beautiful, and the winery/bistro was lovely. We will definitely come back!

Reviewed July 22, 2018

The atmosphere at Flat Creek Estate Winery is pure Texas Hill Country! The rolling hills, rock buildings and vast vineyards are beautiful and inviting. The tasting room is well stocked, and it is interesting to learn their wine making techniques.