“Different and Good”

Dining options: Reservations
Cherokee, Texas
“Different and Good”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Small place on a side street that is worth going to . Food is very tasty, buffet bar is top notch. Great value and good taste

• Visited February 2014

Marble Falls, Texas
“The most consistent in Marble Falls”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The menu offers lots of selections, they use fresh ingredients, the service is good and it's always consistent. They have a great lunch buffet, too. It's our go to place to eat!

• Visited May 2014
Marble Falls, Texas
“Excellent Thai food”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The Thai dishes are all very authentic. They use no msg to enhance the flavor of the food. Our dining experience has always been very pleasant. We enjoy the wait staff and the owner who are always very personable.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Allison B
Georgetown, Texas
“Popular lunch stop”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

It was obvious the locals like the buffet and lunch here. Unlike some of the reviews, I thought the service was good in spite of a limited staff. The food was a bit salty and it was not clear that we could choose brown rice. My partner's noodle dish was short on vegetables and long on noodles. Inquire. I think they do a good job and the wine was tasty and reasonable.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Ricki M
Leander, Texas
“Worst Service EVER!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My husband and I received the Absolute WORST Service EVER! The person waiting on us was rude from the moment we were seated. He brought our drinks holding his had over the tops of the glass. This is disgusting and unsanitary. He threw our straws on the table. I don't know why we were singled out for this treatment. The next couple (and baby) that came in were treated completely differently. The waiter was quite affable and even cooed at the baby. He was conversational with the couple whereas he cut me off when I simply tried to order my drink.

Had this waiter treated everyone this way, I would have chalked it up to him having a bad day. My husband asked for the bill so that we could go somewhere else. When the waiter brought his change, he again threw it on the table. He was completely unconcerned.

We had been to this restaurant several times in the past and received great service. We had even brought friends and recommended it in the past. We had never seen this person on previous trips. Sadly, I think that he was the owner.

Needless to say, we will not return. No one needs to pay to be treated poorly!

• Visited December 2013