i would like to start with the location. it was beautiful view, on a high hill over seeing an amazing lake in Marble Falls, Texas. The hotel its self was the nicest La Quitna i have ever stepped foot in. The room was very large and roomy, very VERY clean, and the employees were so kind and helpfull. I have nothing but good things to say about all of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta