This is a nice hotel. Very clean, classy and comfortable with only 2 small problems.
The sound proofing in the walls between the rooms is low. You can hear conversations or whats going on in the bed in the room next to you. Better take some ambien to knock you out when you go to sleep because the noise in the other room will keep you awake.
Also, high-speed internet quality is low. Only can get a average signal of 2 to 3 bars.
Recommend LaQuinta Inns install sound proofing on the walls were the beds are located and upgrade their wireless internet with boosters.
Overall the stay is nice and good for a little gettaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta