I have stayed at a lot of hotels and La Quinta's I will say the look of this one when you walk in is one of the nicest ones I have seen.
Pro's: I love the balconies and the view. The room are well laid out and the choice of channels is the best I have ever seen even in better hotels. The bed is very comfortable. The location is easy to get in and out of. The furniture all seems nice and the carpets seemed clean.
Con's: It was not the cleanest hotel the wall in bathroom had a gross stain on it. The breakfast was so bad we only ate there one time and all agreed never again. The eggs where sitting in water, the sausage was gross and syrup for the waffles was nasty. The pool was nice but small.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta