This was the first stop on our annual wildflower tour. The hotel has a great view with all rooms facing the lake. The rooms are large and have balconies. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast had an excellent selection of hot and cold items. Great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LaQuinta, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta