What a wonderful room and a beautiful view. You can't go wrong with any room choice as they are all great. The staff was very helpful in making dining choices and just all around knowledge of the area. I usually have reservations about the free breakfast, but this one was above average. The Texas waffle maker just seemed to make the waffle taste better.
I would like to tell you this hotel sucks so I can get a room here again, but then I would be doing a disservice to this wonderful hotel and it's employees. We will be returning again and again. Hope to see you there. R&R from Dallas,TX
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta