This is an excellent place to stay---beautiful view---whom ever designed this location thought of every detail. The owners are very lucky to have friendly, honest and very dedicated employees. Very friendly Karissa did everything to get us a reservation on short request, when we arrived Cristin greeted us with a smile even though I could tell it was a stressful day for her. The breakfast by Jeanette was prepared with thought--she loves her job and her smile and friendly attitude shows it. The cleaning staff turned in items they found and then we were called about it, so we could go by and pick up. Never had that happen before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened in July of 2008. All rooms face Lake Marble Falls with stunning views of Texas Hill Country and city of Marble Falls. Most rooms have a private balcony with patio furniture. All rooms with 37" LCD TV, Ceiling fan, Inroom laptop safe, coffee maker, microwave, iron w/ironing board, tile surround bath tub, granite counter and bar sink. In the evening relax in your private balcony and watch the stunning sunset. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Marble Falls Hotel Marble Falls
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Marble Falls
- La Quinta Marble Falls
- Marble Falls La Quinta